Thursday 3 March 2016

reply

Hi Princess Julie
First of all I am no expert on the subject, I do not have any qualifications whatsoever, and you must understand that what I am saying is based on what I have read in the Bible.
Firstly we do hear the voice of Beloved Jesus. He says, “My sheep hear my voice.” He also said “The voice of a stranger they will not follow.” So some of the voices you hear could be from sources other than Jesus. We are also warned against communicating with the spirits of the dead. As you would recall, Saul was given that warning.
So I would say, “Listen to Beloved Jesus, and have nothing else to do with other voices. Jesus will tell you the truth, He will bless and lift up. He will tell of the Father, and all He says will agree with what God says in His Word. Jesus said, “I say only what I hear My Father speak.” The enemy can quote scripture too, as we know, but what Jesus says will always be edifying and building up.
I hope this helps, but you need to ask Holy Spirit for yourself, and He will show you from His Word.
With love and blessings
M....... my cherished Director friend of the Christian Healing Rooms



No comments:

Post a Comment