Saturday 5 March 2016

Our Bridegroom Beloved Jesus and the Bride the Church

I was praying to Beloved Jesus one day, and talking to God about the adultery of my father and saying that a lot of men are of the flesh and have affairs in relationships.  We were discussing how a loving husband should be and the Lord spoke to me and said " A man should always pray in secret for his wife." Dear LORD, help me spread your fragrance, wherever, I may go! Jesus' words to me line up with the Word of god in scripture too.  Moreover, in the Bible, it tells us that Beloved Jesus is the Bridegroom and the Believer is His Bride of the church and part of the Body of Christ.  In the book of Revelations, it tells us that Jesus will come again in the second coming for the church, His bride and the believers and resurrect the dead. By Julie Ralphs



 ,

No comments:

Post a Comment