Tuesday 28 April 2015

Dear Marion asked the Lord for a Word for me and was given a picture at the Healing Rooms today ( 29.04.15):-

A hammock that turned into a cradle- Your heavenly Daddy is holding you like a little child.   jesus is rocking me as a baby girl in the cradle and as a baby I don't have to say the right words or do the right things, God is loving me.  Focus on the picture of Jesus' love for me as a baby girl, being rocked lovingly in the cradle.  Let myself be loved, practice thinking of this loving image.  You are loved.

I relinquished in prayer the care of Yaser to Jesus and thanked Jesus for what he is doing in Yaser's life.

John 17:20-24

John 15:9-10

Rebecca received a few scriptures from the Lord Jesus for me:

Song of Solomon 2:4
Isaiah 41:10

''I will never leave or forsake you.'''

Deut 31:6
Phil 4:6-8

Thank you my Beloved Jesus.

Much love and blessings, 

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment