Monday 27 April 2015

As it says in the book of James in scripture James 1:2 " My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials. " During this season of trial in my divorce from beloved dear Yas. I have been keeping my thoughts obedient to Christ and taking every thought captive in order to obey God and rebuking the bad words of the enemy and my mother in my head. As Marion taught me, when my mother or someone or the enemy says something bad to me, I am taught to not listen to anything that does not edify the Spirit and rather to view myself as God sees me. Because any condemnation from my mother or the enemy is a mental stronghold - to be cast down. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God. 2 Corinthians 10:5 " Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought obedient to Christ." And we are blessed in knowing that condemnation only comes from the enemy and not Christ.'' ''There is no condemnation in Christ. for those who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit''. Romans 8:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment