Saturday 10 August 2013

Dearest Beloved,
 
Herewith forwarded a lovely letter from dear Marion, Director of the Christian Healing Rooms and my cherished friend.
 
Hugs and blessings,
Julie xxxx
 
Yes Julie,
You can’t go far wrong with Psalm 16. It says it all.” In His Presence is fullness of joy” And you are doing well to keep listening to the words of Jesus, Who loves you so much; more than anyone else in the world does; so keep your hope in Him.
With love and blessings
Marion
 

From: Julie Bambi Fawn
Sent: Saturday, 10 August 2013 12:47 AM
To: Amber Rose; healing rooms
Subject: psalm 16:8-9
 
My Dearest Amber and Marion,
Focus on Him, not my worries.
hugs and blessings,
Julie
I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
– Psalm 16:8-9 (NIV)
Today’s commentary
by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org
The Psalmist tells us that we experience security and our heart is glad when we set the Lord always before us. Situations can cause us great anxiety, but when we see the Lord in and beyond our circumstances we gain a confidence that causes us to not be shaken. We have been given all that we need to see beyond our surroundings and focus our gaze upon Him. We can rest secure even in the most challenging situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment