Friday 12 July 2013

know the truth of the Word

Here are some words from the church elders to help me from last Wednesday.

 

Peace be still  “ Be still and know that I am God” psalm 46:10

 

Romans 10:9

Heart- believe

Mouth –confess Jesus is Lord

Powerful to say

 

SPEAK the result you want.

 

Ian and Marion reminded me that If we speak the Word of God it produces life and makes changes.

 

Prov, 18,21- ‘’ Death and life are in the power of the tongue’-Eat fruit

Speak only fruit of the Word

Wholesome talk

 

Mark 8:24,25

There is a time frame in healing of sick through prayer and you will progress

 

Say “ I reject those ( my mother’s words), and listen to Jesus’ words. “ My sheep hear my voice and don’t listen to that of a stranger” Listen to the good Shepherd.

 

Kindest regards,

Julie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment