Friday 12 July 2013

Evidence/ proof of a word of knowledge

Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:18 PM
To: "Julie Bambi Fawn'' 
Subject: RE: a testimony
 
Jesus speaks to me.
 
A week before going to Healing Rooms, I had read this scripture; “In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world.”
I asked Jesus to give me a word, and at the healing rooms, one of the team members said to me, “Jesus said, ‘Tell her I am the Overcomer of all your problems. Tell her, if she walks with me, I will overcome – with her!” I thank my beloved Jesus!
 
11.04.12
Hi Julie
I think is the one you were speaking about.
With love and blessings
Marion (Director of the Healing Rooms)
 


From: Julie Bambi Fawn 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 July 2013 8:25 PM
To: healing rooms; Amber Rose
Subject: a testimony
 
My Dearest Marion,
 
Forgive me for asking, but I am wondering if you would kindly, put it in writing in an e-mail letter to me, stating that the church elders have received a few words of knowledge from Beloved Jesus to tell me.  Especially if you could mention the testimony on the board at the Healing Rooms that says ‘ God spoke to me’...  My mother says she believes my prayers are answered but does not believe that Jesus has spoken a word of knowledge to the church elder to tell me occasionally.
 
I am so overjoyed that I am growing and maturing in Christ and living a victorious life.
 
I would be very grateful for this.
Kindest regards,
Julie Ralphs

No comments:

Post a Comment