Thursday 26 April 2012

It is 27/04/2012, a week ago, after Gary from the Christian bookstore prayed for forgiveness from God of my sins, i looked at my sin and it no longer made me feel guilty, it was white washed. As in Isaiah 1:18.....Come now,l;et us reason together, though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.''

Also another relevant scripture when the enemy tries to make you feel guilty, is 1 John 3:20-21"For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.. 

Isaiah 44:22 ...( All your sin even in future is covered.

God is patient..He wants everyone to turn from sin and no one to be lost ''2 Peter 3:9 CEV

So replace thoughts of yesterday's mistakes with scriptural promises about your future.  Forget about those failures of the past! That's what God has done. (Hebrews 8:12)

The Bible says ' that God's mercies are new every morning.  His mercy endureth forever.  

Don't dwell on problems, don't look back.  In place of worries, faith in Him. 

Unforgiveness always keeps score, but love keeeps no records of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:5)

"I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and as a cloud, thy sins, return unto me, for I have redeemed thee" Isaiah 44:22

"Behold, for peace I had great bitterness, but thou hast in love to my soul (delivered it) from the pit of corruption, for thou has cast all my sins behind my back." Isaiah 38:17

Joyce Meyer
God forgives us over and over and continues loving us unconditionally.

    

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie,

    That is really good Julie. You have grasped the truth that even though we have all sinned, (Romans 3:23), as we confess our sins He so freely forgives us, and cleanses us totally (1 John 1:9). So all our sins are then gone completely.

    Love your picture of Jesus and the child as well. Can’t you just picture yourself in there, being “cuddled” by Jesus!

    Blessings

    Marion

    ReplyDelete