Friday 20 April 2012

I attended the Christian Healing Rooms today the 20th of April '12.  Marion and Coral were the church elders in attendance.  Beautiful Coral was told a "word of knowledge' by beloved Jesus to tell me. " Tell her, Jesus said (to tell me)" I am the overcomer of all your problems. Tell her, if she walks with me, I will overcome- with her."   Marion and her husband Cal received a ' word of knowledge ' previously to tell me from beloved Jesus and Coral had the most recent word of knowledge with Wendy. 

Whilst they were praying for my prayer requests they both received scriptural word from Father Jesus.  Coral was told to tell me this word, when i asked them to pray for my loving Palestinian muslim hubby to have a relationship with God and find salvation in God. Jesus told dear Coral to tell me " I am the way, the truth and the life.  No man comes to the Father but through me.' John 14:6.
But she told me not to say anything to hubby, the Lord will bring him to salvation at the right time.

Coral said if devil twigs something, shake off like water on a doggy.  Beloved Jesus laughed and came through in Spirit and all laughed. Marion said the devil cannot read our thoughts but he can hear us talk.

Marion was told a word from scripture for me.  "Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of the heart." Psalm 37:4. Marion said Jesus delights in me, and showed her a picture of a rose flower, a metaphor about me.

Pray to the LORD and He will give you a Comforter.

On sin:

Romans 8:1 " There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus."

I was correct in praying for Jesus to send His Angels to bless us and our home. Marion said.

Psalm 91:11, 12 on Angels.....

Romans 3:23 All have sinned.

Romans 6:23 The free gift in God is eternal life.

Coral said i have heard Word from Father Jesus too. He called me ' Daughter'. When i cried out to him in faith over repenting, Jesus spoke to my heart directly and told me " I am a good Christian". When i confessed my sins to the Christian bookstore owner Gary, he prayed for me , my sin was washed white, and i felt joyful in Spirit at gym, knew he had prayed for my sins and forgiveness and me.  I asked him if he'd prayed for me, he replied "yes". In Isaiah, it tells us, 'Let me reason with you, your scarlet sins will be washed white.'

Coral told me ' I am in the Lamb's Book of Life.' Praise the Lord.
Saw a false Christ, grieving over an irrational thought when falling asleep, ignore and pray and quote sword of Spirit, word of God to devil as Jesus did. The enemy will remind you of a repented sin, he will tell you wrongly , you are 'a sinner', put doubt in your mind, condemn you, but there is forgiveness of confessed sins in Jesus and no condemnation in Jesus. Jesus will not convict you over and over with regards to a confessed sin, that is the enemy's work.

On Forgiveness.. John  3:16

Marion told me Father Jesus said ' I am like a rose.'  He delights in me.  I saw a rose blooming from heaven when walking home and praising Jesus, and i reminded my Lord both in prayer and when he was reading my thoughtlife.  I keep praying and telling Jesus He has a fragrance.  I pray, Dear Lord, help me spread your fragrance wherever, I may go!

I rejoiced in the Lord, singing songs of praise a year ago.. Then behold a primrose flower bloomed before thee in a vision from heaven. Petals unfolding.'' Hearts unfold as flowers before thee.'' God's soul is a beautiful flower, blooming in the garden He made. His fragrance He fills in the cups of flowers...A true vision By Julie Ralphs ........


A true vision I saw one day of a rose blooming in the sky. It was beloved Jesus, the rose of Sharon...2011.

......................................................................................................................................................................

I drove to the Healing Rooms today for prayer....on 04.04'12

They annointed my forehead with oil and prayed for me.
We discussed the word of knowledge I'd received last Friday.. I told them i thought the enemy was trying to steal my blessing and attack my faith, so we prayed and discussed how to use the Word of God, which is the sword and quote scripture to the Devil and he will flee. Ian and Margaret were the church elders present. I was told by Margaret that scripture says the Lord forgives all our sins. Even from blaspheming and a murderer can be forgiven. They also prayed for a blessing for me and for my future and prayed I had spiritual eyes and ears to hear with......

Alan had prayed when i confessed my sin and he told me the scripture in Isaiah 1:18 "Let us reason together, .........scarlet sins become as white as snow. He confessed he almost said something to God when he was ill...And he is a lovely Christian with a depth of knowledge of scripture.

Ephesians 6:17 Commentary: The sword of the Spirit, is the Word of God. Speak the Word.
"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

Proverbs 4:18 'The path of the Righteousness like the first gleam of dawn; shining even brighter till the full light of day. '....Figurative speech here, discusses how our faith is like the sun of the day, it's first gleam, then becoming brighter and brighter as our faith grows more and more in all our days. Ian

1John 1 vs. 9 'If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from unrighteousness.' Ian told me to learn off by heart.

Ian used an allegory about a little pot plant that should not just sit there, pot bound and dying, but should be planted in the garden to grow and bear more fruit. Others should pick off the fruit from the tree as a ' word of knowledge ' bears fruit and is given to others. Even if the word of God is a word of encouragement to somebody or baking a cake or getting a cup of tea for hubby.

Hebrews 12 vs. 2 " Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him, endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God..............and importantly verse 3. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.' '

Job 34 vs 21 ' His eyes are on the ways of men; He sees their every step.' The good Lord knows everything about u

No comments:

Post a Comment