Friday 25 November 2016

a word in season

An excerpt of an sms text message from my beloved Christian brother Bruce Goodall, who was a Deacon and like a Pastor to a flock of His lambsies. Jesus says in the Bible to His Disciples - ' Feed my Flock'.

Bruce wrote to me:- " Dear Julie, your peace of mind must be anchored to what God's WORD says to you and not what anyone else says to you.  I believe that you will grow robust and strong as you do the relaxed verbal affirmation exercises I have described to you. The soft sensitive flower that wilts whenever contrary winds blow, will grow strong like a sunflower that turns its face towards the Sun (Son), regardless of any breeze, and follows the radiant Sun as it tracks across the Heavens.  God bless you dear Julie.''


No comments:

Post a Comment