Monday 7 March 2016

not involved in the occult

Dear Princess of Jesus .........,

I would just like to mention, that I have never done witchcraft or channeling myself, and I have always been a good faithful loving servant of Beloved Jesus.  I have never done wiggi board or tarot card and I have never communicated with spirits of the dead and never practised channeling spirits.  And Beloved Jesus has given words of knowledge to the church elders at the Brisbane and my local (Christian) Healing Rooms through the church elders to tell me.  Also, I have had words from Jesus myself.  However, my mother consulted psychics regularly in the past and I presumed that there were familiar spirits from her sin causing me to have psychic attack and have premonitions and hear clairaudiently sometimes.  But I'm not sure,  sometimes the penial gland at the back of the head is more open with some people and they can hear from the spiritual realm I was told. I try never to see psychics myself.  I am a good living Christian and have heard from Jesus.  

Love you dearly.  Please let me know you read this please and reassure meI am a good Christian, as I try so hard, praying to the father and I have never been involved in the occult. Thank you dear beloved  beautiful .........

Much love and blessings,


Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment