Wednesday 23 March 2016

a week before attending my local Healing Rooms, I prayed to beloved jesus saying that my beloved friend Amber had sent me an 'Everyday with Jesus' daily devotional in a handpainted card and on this stormy sea cover it had Jesus' words ' In this world you will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world.' I talked to Jesus about this out loud in prayer, then a week later went to the Healing Rooms and humbly asked Jesus for a word.  The church elders prayed for my prayer requests in the throne room and then Coral told me she had a word for me from Jesus.  he said Tell her (me Julie Ralphs), I am the overcomer of all your problems, Tell Her (me) If she walks with me I will overcome with her.  Here is a photo of the word of knowledge as evidence on the board at my local Healing rooms with the other miracles and healing testimonies.


No comments:

Post a Comment