Sunday 1 September 2013

a second word of knowledge on 02.03.13.


A week before attending the local ( Christian) Healing Rooms I prayed out loud to Jesus " I have a heart for God like King David and then a week later I went to the local Healing Rooms and humbly asked Beloved Jesus for a word of knowedge.  A week later, on 2nd March 2013, at 7.30pm, I remember in this one word of knowledge by beloved Jesus to church elder Coral to tell me, beloved Jesus told her to tell me "Tell her, (Julie Ralphs), You are my precious child, my precious child, and you have a heart (after Me) for God and I put that desire in your heart.'  

Jesus word of knowledge remember was " and I put that desire in your heart'.  And Jesus has said this in scripture but in a different way- " For it is I that gave you those desires'. Phillipians 2:13 by Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment