Monday 30 September 2013

Could anyone kindly interpret why my face/ head was on snow white's costume as snow white in dream-vision?. It was a live vision in real-time. I met my future hubby on this dream(we were strangers at the time), and he was a Palestinian in Syria/ the Holy Land on the other side of the world and I was in Australia, the Great Southern Land of the Holy Spirit at time we met on dream, both dreaming it together at the same time in real-time. I asked God where the lover on my dream came from (I prayed I didn't mind if it was from a poor country in Holy Land, like Syria, as I didn't mind if he was poor) Suddenly, a picture book of Arabian Nights came flying into the black realm of our dream on my side. And as it is hubby is a Palestinian Arab living in Syria.  Could he be the Arabian Prince to snow white in our dream. What is the significance of the picture book of Arabian Nights in our dream as symbolism.  My mother said she could read me ' like a book'. Could it be my mother being psychic is the wicked witch/ step mother? We are all in the Lambsies book of life, and He opens our book when we die. 

Moreover, in the dream we later saw me as snow white and I started to move/ spin around and around like a cyclone in the dark spiritual realm.  What does this spinning of snow white mean pretty please? I know I would ruminate on my psychic mother's verbal and emotional abuse over and over/ around and around in my head. ''Like a squirrel on a treadmill getting nowhere, fast.'' Could it be madness from her wicked word curses, as after my brother was murdered and my baby born at 26, I ruminated on my mother's bad and sad words and suddenly heard her words in her voice in my thoughts like an auditory hallucination ? Maybe it does symbolise madness like Daniel who foretold the Babylonian king's 7 years of madness. in his dream.  Then, I saw the colourful 7 dwarfs around me in the dark spiritual realm.  What is the significance of the 7 colourful dwarfs please?  



I prayed to beloved Jesus for a husband, and then saw in a ' spiritual manifestation' my future hubby on a dream vision. In the dream where I met my dream lover and future hubby, a year before we met, I was dressed as snow white with the colourful 7 dwarfs around me in the dark spiritual realm. My face (just like the one with my dark hair up, in this blessed photo of me in gold bevelled mirror after I had prayed to Mother Mary in 2005, attachéd), was on Snow White's costume then later I began spinning very fast around and around in the black realm. The Pharoah of Egypt had a dream about the 7 ears of corn and seven skinny and fat cows. Mine, was a modern day one, with me dressed as snow white and the 7 dwarfs. Notice the number 7 in dream significance.

Moreover, ''throughout history we have sought to fathom the meanings of our dreams, searching them for insights into our present lives and for predictions of our future.''The Israelite Prophet Daniel correctly interpreted one of the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar's dreams as predicting the Monarch's imminent 7 years of madness (Daniel 4: 535). Another Israelite Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt, rose to a position of power by correctly interpreting pharaoh's dream foretelling (7)seven plentiful and (7)seven lean years in the ancient kingdom (Genesis 41: 138). "The Language of Dreams"- A Visual Key to Dreams and Their Meanings.'' By David Fontana.

 julie ralphs 2005.jpg

1 comment: