Sunday 11 August 2013

One day in S.........., my mother visited me and told me she was going to a Psychic.  I was shocked and upset as I am Christian. And I think I told my mother ' it is against the church'. I prayed to beloved Jesus telling Him and asking Him to warn her against the dangers of seeing Witches or clairevoyents. Then suddenly after praying,  I felt myself in a trance like state and threw my arm out and sempt to speak to a star and seeing the Psychic my mother was about to see in the star, I said " Let it be known, I am leaving in 3 days. '' I'm not sure if that was the Holy Spirit enabling this or familiar spirits about me from my mother's sin of consulting Psychics.  In any case, my mother returned and visited me before I had left and I asked her if she had seen the psychic and what the Psychic had said, my mother said " the Psychic had told her I was leaving in 3 days."  By Julie Ralphs 

No comments:

Post a Comment