Friday 1 March 2013

a third ' word of knowledge' by beloved Jesus to church elder to tell me.

I was at the Christian Healing Rooms today.  I wrote down my prayer requests on the little paper given to me.  I asked the church elders to pray for my forgiveness of an irrational thought, and also for my Auntie Valerie and her ailment.  Then also asking for prayers for my family and for Yas.

The church elders took my prayers to the throne room, where they prayed to beloved Jesus. I was praying to beloved Jesus and asking Him humbly to give a ' word of knowledge' again to the church elders to tell me. 

Then, I was ushered into the Faith room by the church elder Coral.  Wendy annointed my forehead with oil in the cross and blessed me and prayed for the Holy Spirit's presence. The church elders told me that whilst praying for me in the throne room, they both received a blessed ' word of knowledge' / Word of God by beloved Jesus to tell me. Coral said when she asked if the good Lord had anything to tell her, Jesus said ' Tell her, Julie, you are my precious child.'' You have a heart after Me.  He (God)has put this desire in my heart.''

Moreover, Wendy asked the good Lord, for a Word for me, and beloved Jesus spoke to her also and said Julie is busy busy, busy (like Martha in Luke 10 :38-42). The story of Jesus at the home of Martha and Mary in Luke 10:38-42

38. As Jesus and His disciples were on their way, He came to the village where a woman named Martha opened her home to Him. 39. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what He said.  40. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to Him and asked, Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself ? Tell her to help Me!
41." Martha, Martha, " The Lord answered, you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.'

Wendy told me Jesus is saying I should not be worrying or distracted like Martha but quiet myself and visualise myself sitting at Jesus' feet like Mary listening to Jesus teach ' the Word of God'. In other words put my faith in Him, and not worries.  An invitation by Jesus to put myself in the Mary role with Him. I feel so blessed as this is the third ' word of knowledge' from beloved Jesus after I prayed, and Jesus has given it to the church elders to tell Me. Dear Lord, help me spread your fragrance, wherever, I may go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment