Thursday 24 January 2013

Hello again Julie,
As a PS to what I said last night:
Of course we can bless people. Ps 103:1. “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and everything that is within me, bless His holy name.” If we can bless the Lord, we can bless people as well.
1 Peter 2:24. “By His stripes we are healed.” Matthew 8:16,17 speaks of Jesus physically healing them all, and this was to fulfil the prophecy by Isaiah, “He took our infirmities and healed our diseases.” It does mean physical healing.
And as we have both agreed, the tongue is a creative force.
As I said last night, I don’t think there is any point in continuing the discussion with Brother John. We can’t argue anyone into anything.
But I do need to emphasise that if you do have any questions, please ask.  I am ready to answer to the best of my ability. Jesus said “I am the Good Shepherd.” When you asked Jesus to come into your life, you became one of His “sheep” Jesus also said, “My sheep hear My voice” so you can ask Him, He will show you, because you do hear His voice.
With love and blessings



Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment