Thursday 14 June 2012

Healing Rooms Notes:                                                                                          11.06.'12


Marion said Jesus gave her a relevant scripture for me. "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.' Psalm 81:10b


He is taking you step by step.


Hand over your burdens to Him. Focus on Him.  Don't try and fix things yourself. 
An analogy: Marion saw a child trying to fix a toy and giving it to the father to fix it. Give to Father God. 


' I saw Jesus crying in love for me......Marion said the scripture, He weeps with those who weeps. ' 
Romans 12:15
Picture (me), He loves, cares for always. 


Isaiah 30:21


Also beloved Jesus revealed His love for me in the coridoor of the Healing Rooms. 


An inexpressible joy came through me from beloved Jesus.


   



No comments:

Post a Comment