Tuesday 10 April 2012




Notes from the Healing Rooms church elders for me on 11.04.2012

Julie ' Keep your eyes on God. Focus on Him, walk with Him.'

(Nothing can seperate you (not even sin) from God).

His love abounds for you. A word for me from Wendy, church elder.

Always on the right side of God, even when you've done something wrong.

-Give praise and thanks to God- Psalm 1- pray the words that are written in the Word.

- God lives inside of you (even when you sin) and never leaves or forsakes you.

Church elder got a picture from God: Jesus holding your hand and walking with you along a path.  Every so often He'd stop and turn off and show you a picturesque spot.  Is this a word of knowledge, as a picture or impression from the Lord, or a vision, but can be taken as confirmation that Jesus walks with you.  As a background to elder's vision, years, ago i saw myself in 2005, when my Mary like photo in mirror was taken, as walking with Jesus in my daydreams and followers beside us and behind us.  Later i saw flowers added in my mind, walking along with beloved Jesus with flowers in fields and a meadow... That's when i added maideninflowerymeadows to my handle.

Another church elder gave a picture from God to tell me: Julie was bouncing along ad skipping with Jesus, as a little girl and a lambsy....I always prayed and called Jesus lovingly as my 'Lambsy' and told Him that He has and saw with Him in vision, lambsies in His arms and skipping happily beside Him.

God is not worried about your past. He's working with you towards your future.  (Don't look at the past unless God brings it up). Jesus overcame and you are overcome with Jesus.

Jesus loved you even when you were a sinner.  Everything that you need is in Jesus.

* Get to know Jesus (the enemy is defeated) Take authority over the enemy...* Thank you, you are with me." Notes from church elder at Healing Rooms to Julie Ralphs.....


No comments:

Post a Comment